Based in Syracuse, New York, and serving Fortune 500 retailers and marketing agencies nationwide, Virtucom Group has served as a trusted consultancy for over 20 years. If your business is looking for tailored ecommerce solutions, our team is here to help. Learn more about our content services and how you get started with us as a trusted partner.
What does Virtucom Group do?
We provide remote, professional services that enhance the efforts of our clients’ current team – especially when it comes to search engine optimization (SEO). Our services include the following:
- Customizing projects around ecommerce product data
- Expanding and acquiring product attributes and digital assets
- Developing and expanding taxonomy and data models
- Data cleansing and quality assurance
- Refreshing keywords
- Crafting original, SEO-rich, written content by SKU and category, as well as for longform content such as landing pages, blog posts, sponsored articles, and more
Our copywriters, editors, product data acquisitions specialists, and taxonomists create custom, project-based plans depending on each client’s needs, with no long-term contract required.
What types of clients does Virtucom Group work with?
We specialize in ecommerce solutions for B2B and B2C clients, retailers, distributors, brands, and agency partners. To qualify for a partnership with Virtucom Group, we ask that prospective clients have a minimum of 5,000 SKUs online or a demonstrated need of 12-15 longform pieces per month.
What types of ecommerce pain points does Virtucom Group solve?
There’s a reason Fortune 500 brands have trusted us for so many years – our content works to resolve a number of common pain points experienced by online retailers. These include the following and more:
- Reducing time to onboard new SKUs, accelerating time to market
- Increasing search engine results page (SERP) rankings and online conversion rates
- Decreasing returns by providing accurate content for the best consumer decision prior to purchase
- Helping artificial intelligence (AI) programs work best with cleaner, more complete data feeding the system
- Increasing attachment rates and SEO value of content for more organic web traffic
- Lowering the cost of labor associated with employing additional human resources that may not be needed all the time
- Providing fully trained, scalable teams that change based on demand
- Improving customer engagement, brand loyalty, and the overall consumer experience
How does Virtucom Group’s pricing work?
Pricing is subject to the client’s unique needs and based on factors such as the volume of work, timeline, and depth of services needed.
How long does it take to integrate Virtucom Group’s ecommerce solutions?
Because we are a professional service executed by people – not robots, we can typically begin working on new projects within two to four weeks from signing the statement of work. We are not software, hardware, or a platform, but we are familiar with all major PIM, ERP, DAM, and MDM systems.
For more information or to schedule a consultation about our ecommerce solutions, contact Virtucom Group today.